Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
On a lighter note THE BARRISTER IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and once again proving that he really is a legal Eagle by posting a link concerning the law, oh look I must be a Barrister to http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/2...l-sentence

In this contribution he advises punters that you can take legal action against a wg if she fails to provide a service you've paid for, just wondering how exactly you would go about proving you didn't get that service, I suppose if it had been a meet that had involved filming you could offer that as evidence, hands up all of you out there in punterland who'd be willing to do that, what no takers.

I suppose he's a little limited in the role he can play on the site now given that he can't punt anymore due to his imaginary diseases so desperate threads like this one are about all he can manage. But listen Mr Barrister I've thought of a way you can get involved again...........just tell them you went on a pilgrimage to Lourdes rubbed your cock all over a statue of the Virgin Mary and you were miraculously cured they may believe it, hell some of them believe your a Barrister it's worth a try. He doesn't get that much attention now as word has spread but I was surprised to see "M" from the Scottish board turn up here but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt he may not know much about the Barrister. "M" is one of the sites more interesting contributors and well worth a read but read carefully as at first glance his words can appear misogynistic, he takes the most sensible and pragmatic view towards punting and views wgs purely as someone who he pays to provide a service in the same way as you would a plumber or electrician and judges them on the standard of that service. I don't agree with all he says but he's a thinker and clear in his own mind about why he punts, he has little time for the fluffy romantics or the swinging from the chandelier brigade who's reviews are often more about their own performance than that of the wg, it's a straightforward approach to punting........if he turns up clean and with a civil manner he expects to get the service he's paid for and a reasonably enthusiastic and encouraging attitude from the wg.

Now some real world advice about services or the lack of them, when you contact a wg and you have particular services in mind there is no point about being shy here, ask for what you want she can only say no, when you actually get to her place confirm the services again before parting with your cash. Now if you've agreed say OWO but once your naked it appears you've got some dubious looking spot on your cock or a weeks worth of smeg and the wg insists on a condom that would be her right but you would be entitled to ask for a small refund. If you agreed and payed for a service and it isn't provided without at least a reasonable explanation then do ask for some kind of refund at the end, it's certainly not unknown for that to be provided but I strongly advise against getting into any real confrontation over it. If you feel it was simply a rip-off let others know. Or of course you could take them to Court I'm sure the Barrister would represent you.

Messages In This Thread