Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payoneer for a UK user withdrawing cash from ATM in British Pounds
(28-12-2014, 02:23)Admin Wrote: We also have a UK prepaid card alot cheaper than Payoneer for UK members Smile

http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...?f=4&t=644

Thank you, Admin.

I don't offer the webcam service on AW, I only offer DirectChat. I am not on Dailypay which I presume is necessary to be eligile for the Payoneer prepaid card? Would I qualify for Dailypay if i only offer Direct Chat and I am not 'verified'?

How is this prepaid card better than what i have now? I was also wondering why do AW show the name of the Payoneer account holder. Is the account number not sufficient? I note that when i make a transfer it shows my Payoneer Account ID and my name. Is it necessary to show the name? How can i have that taken off?

I got a bit worried when i read somewhere that you were 'hacked'. This would mean hackers would have the info. So i'd rather my name didn't appear on the 'transfer credits' page.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payoneer for a UK user withdrawing cash from ATM in British Pounds - by kookie - 28-12-2014, 09:49