Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Email a customer once your JustCamIt session is over
Thanks for your answer country-gal! It seems crazy that you can have all that interaction with a customer, yet have no way of sending them an email after the interaction. Wonder if there is a reason for that, or if it's just an oversight from AdultWorks? So, when you say directchat, is that the same thing as phone chat, or something different? I validated my mobile number and set myself to be available for phone chat a while ago, I get requests for phone chat booking, but by the column that said 'credits' it always said '0', could not figure out if this was guys thinking they could get a freebee, so put the whole phone chat thing on the back burner, jeeze, AdultWorks is a minefield of questions for me, so many things about it are confusing!

I think this maybe the second of many questions for me! Thanks for your help babe x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email a customer once your JustCamIt session is over - by SuzieGetIntoMe - 19-06-2014, 13:44