Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting naked on adultwork webcam free chat it is allowed?
I used to cam on the other site mentioned, built up a pretty good name, 18k followers in less than 2 months which is pretty dam good, but then they started putting silly rules in and limiting on what girls could do eg only allowed to use toys of a certain size, no shows outside (even in a conservatory) and just other stupid stuff (that they had allowed for years prior!!) so myself & a large number of cam girls left. Plus the fact, 1000 tokens sounds like alot right? But when you think of the conversion rate & al that jazz, working your butt for 1000 tokens is only actually about £30. You see some girls that will actually do a nights work, I'm talking like 4-5 hours for 500 tokens (£15) :o - It was a pain in the butt to get paid too, they sent their cheques as American ones so you'd loose money from the start with the exchange rate into a UK bank + for each one there's a £9 fee to convert into a sterling account. And honestly, I find AW pays alot better, and less freeloaders Smile So overall yes it can work for some girls, but over all I'd pick AW anyday of the week - that's my 2 cents anyway =)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • moongoddess

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting naked on adultwork webcam free chat it is allowed? - by AnnabelleCollins - 03-06-2014, 20:55

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation not allowed to webcam Tara25 7 12,199 29-01-2018, 15:26
Last Post: BrandiFoxx