Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam clients losing all bandwith
Sadly due to wear i live in the sticks i don't have bt infinity nor virgin I'm on sky with basic internet however our upload has always been good about 0.5 which means i can webcam decently and things haven't really changed my side since i started webcam in 2010.im lucky.that my fella is a computer whiz and he says its not our equipment or band with i always check istreaming about upload and the minimum you.need for them to stream is 0.1 which i have
its frustrating and i always used to think and worry that it was my band with obviously this us not the case as several of us are facing the same issues and we all have different broadband providers and equipment
i just wish i could get my 30fsp back it was bizarre it suddenly stopped, i now have 15 which tough wood seems fine or else i wouldn't make a dime
not sure what else can be done sadly as that lies with aw and istreaming what i have noticed is the directchat hasn't had blips in ages and that's brillaint
country-gal xxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: directcam clients losing all bandwith - by xKatieBabyx - 15-05-2014, 02:48
RE: directcam clients losing all bandwith - by xKatieBabyx - 19-05-2014, 22:48
RE: directcam clients losing all bandwith - by xKatieBabyx - 20-05-2014, 01:40
RE: directcam clients losing all bandwith - by country-gal - 20-05-2014, 08:56
RE: directcam clients losing all bandwith - by xKatieBabyx - 20-05-2014, 13:54