Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com?
(28-01-2013, 15:44)Admin Wrote: "If adultwork has nothing to do with adultworkforum then tell me why my account has been suspended on AW ? "

Please tell us exactly where we said this.

We cant remove you from any Group, if your Polish then your most likely in the SweetKick group. A quick check for this can be done here http://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp

Post the message you sent to AW help desk here and I will tell you exactly why your not getting a response. If its anything like the messages you post here or send to us the answer is obvious.

The people that can help you are right here yet you wish to be deleted from the forums, you make no sense at all. If your support question needs escalated to AW support we can help you, but if you wish to understand why they are giving you no help then post it here.

If my role in this industry wasnt to try and help people I would have deleted you by now.

Where did I say that website said that aw has nothing to do with adultworkforum.com
I quoted Trinity Bell saying that : honey... adultworkforum is nothing to do with adultwork.
??????? So.. enlighten me...
And how don't I make a sense? Did you take time to read my post at all?

How do I remove myself from the group? from the sweetkick group?

Messages In This Thread
how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 06:10
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 14:00
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by inked-princess - 28-01-2013, 13:40
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 15:31
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 16:03
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by xKatieBabyx - 28-01-2013, 18:32