Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com?
(28-01-2013, 13:39)Admin Wrote: Hi, very strange post. Where does it say its for webcammers only? Is it not clear from the lounge alone that service seekers and service providers are both here and providers of all services are here?

From the second part of your post, if AW suspend/delete all you do is message them, its very simple.

Your post is all over the place in terms of information and facts, none of which exist in your post.

And I dont understand how deleting your account here will help in the slightest, makes no sense at all. It appears you could be the cause of your own problems, something for you to look into.

Will delete your account shortly.

Thanks

A strange post? I'm sorry did you even read it?
I've been told that I joined a group and I didn't! All I did was registered on Adultworkforum.com and all the problems started... So it make a perfect sense to me to delete my account on adultworkforum.com not an aw profile... (for clarity).
And you didnt help here at all. I thought that you are an administrator that I can tell whats happening with my profile and get help and advice, but all I get is your opinion about strange post...
And believe me its all I've been doing since yesterday, contacting AW, but everyone knows here that its in fact NOT SIMPLE at all.
All I got was automated response.. You guys dont even read it. Its almost impossible to get fixed anything.. I've sent my ver photo, my passport copy and still not ok... so help me cause I have no idea what the hell am I doing wrong. And please delete my account on adultworkforum.com asap...

Messages In This Thread
how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 06:10
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 14:00
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by inked-princess - 28-01-2013, 13:40
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 15:31
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 16:03
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by xKatieBabyx - 28-01-2013, 18:32