Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
The only time I ever got really upset and weirded out was when a webcam custie of mine (had been for over a year by this point) kept wanting me to watch him push things down his japsye till it bled. I did a few times and then it just didn't feel right, knowing he was causing himself damage and I was just sitting watching, so i stopped doing shows with him.

Also one guy said he had a dog with him and was i into k9 if he turned on his cam. Shut him straight down and reported him. FYI I do not think he had a dog with him at all.. he was just getting off on girl's reactions. There are a lot like that. But the fine line with me is crossed if they actually say or intimate that they ARE or are going to do it.

The guys into ageplay in my experience are harmless and as someone said above, they just need more and more extreme fantasies to get them off.

Lots of us enjoy exploring taboo fantasy and fetish, and it doesn't mean we're out there doing it. Geez I'd be locked up if anyone thought I was really into eating human flesh and crunching tiny man bones Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW - by xKatieBabyx - 17-01-2013, 00:08