Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help been asked to re-verify !!!!
(10-01-2013, 18:42)missdemeanour Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 18:26)mistresscristal Wrote: I've contacted them and explained my situation. They have just come back to say "apologies for inconvenience caused, please try again now". I've managed to offer webcam work and log back in to direct cam - so clearly an error on their part. Not happy though -I've just spent £30 to rush through an ID card! I know I need to do this eventually, but I could have got it at £15 for waiting longer! Oh well, put it down to experience I suppose, but take note Adultwork - I'M NOT HAPPY! YOU HAVE COST ME £30 I DIDN'T NEED TO BLOODY SPEND!!!!

I can't see where to contact them lol can you point me in the right direction please?

Try and see if you can offer webcam hun - as it's looking like it's a glitch. If you can't let us know and I'll point you in the right direction Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: help been asked to re-verify !!!! - by Miss Deviant - 10-01-2013, 18:45

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Been asked to verify again and now cannot direct cam?! genuinelesbiansluts 5 10,526 15-01-2016, 23:37
Last Post: genuinelesbiansluts