Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Whats your take on profile n gallery photos?
I swing back and forth between thinking profile pics are a draw, or they're offputting! I'm currently in a "you're only getting one main pic of me on my profile sucka's", want more? come cam with me!! But I just put a few new ones up in my free gallery to show off the sort of things people can expect when they cam with me. Other time I have 0 -3 pics in my free gallery only and 3 pics up on my profile. Gosh, to think I am embarrassed by the small cuddly toy and finger smudged mirror in the background of my pics, and here you are complaining about rizlas and messy clothes etc lol. I think purely for my own satisfaction I am going to be adding some more professional model type shots soon, simply because i prefer to look better than you might normally catch me looking haha! I always hide my face, or at least half of it. You ain't getting the full package unless you're on cam with me :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by Johnhomes65 - 13-01-2012, 12:45
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by Jeansman - 15-01-2012, 16:59
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by christie - 22-01-2012, 18:07
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by kinkydirtybitch - 21-01-2012, 10:30
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by xKatieBabyx - 09-10-2012, 21:52

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile Photos sarahxxx 3 7,423 20-05-2012, 21:10
Last Post: iluvjem