Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit quieter the past few days?
(20-07-2012, 04:34)curlytots Wrote: To be honest, I think when it's quiet, it's quiet, regardless of whether you're cheap or not... If a guy spies your profile, fancies some fun, he will pay that bit extra because you're what they want at that particular time.
Plus, a lot of men do like having a nice chat, bit of a laugh, and they can't get that with a lot of the really cheap non-English speakers.

Quote:I don't think its a nice thing to say. 
Its not the non-english speaking girls who joined and offered "cheap" chat, most of them came with the program on channel 4.

Quote:I call a spade - a spade, what can I say? I'm not going to apologise for telling it like it is. The girls that don't speak English, are well, non-English speakers and tend to offer cheaper webcam services perhaps for that reason. It's not xenophobic nor ill-advised for me to make such an observation.

I don't really care if you speak English or 25 different languages, I'm just making an observation.

Curlytots,

I absolutely agree with your original assertion (that non native English speakers, are, well, just that! and that one may confidently assume that most of us that frequent AW regularly would be in no doubt as to the authority and validity of the deduction that, at the very least, the majority; ie over 50% of non-English speaking fellow WG's, do indeed 'tend to offer cheaper webcam rates'.

This is, as you are most clear in articulating, a mere statement of fact, not an antagonistic emotional 'accusation' or derogatory insinuation towards any demographic, group, nationality/ies,. I totally support your (once again pragmatic, reasonable and straight forward) response to the suggestion that it was 'not a nice thing to say', primarily due to the undeniable(?) confidence that your observation is nothing less than a; measured, statistically viable, unemotional, unbiased, deduction concluded from evidence clearly available to all.

Let us be fearful of the day, us girls feel the need to edit ouselves, our feelings, our opinions, our observations between ourselves and in the very place that should encourage just the very opposite.

With love and respect to all fellow WG colleagues, (country, language, race, creed etc of complete irrelevance),Heart

MissE xx

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993

Messages In This Thread
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by kinkydirtybitch - 15-07-2012, 18:41
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by MissEsoteric - 27-07-2012, 02:11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things from the past that no longer exist Emily of Halifax 82 82,521 11-06-2011, 22:25
Last Post: abcdef