Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit quieter the past few days?
(20-07-2012, 18:22)Classy_Katy Wrote: I had a guy in free preview the other day send a skype booking through...it was for 5 credits for 10 minutes instead of 20! Thankfully I noticed before accepting, he was a new guy and I don't think trying the usual trick others pull. I looked at my cam as he was still there and said with astonishment that I couldn't accept it. I'll be getting a proper job again before I give a private show for 50p a minute!

Funnily enough Katy the same thing happened to me last week. It was a new guy, and he was genuinely just mistaken. He made a phone chat booking for Skype, and was confused as to why when I started the conversation and he couldn't see me! I pointed it out to him that he'd made a phone chat booking and I'd refund his monies, and then he booked webcam for more credits and away we went.

He was also really hot which was nice, ha ha.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by kinkydirtybitch - 15-07-2012, 18:41
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by curlytots - 21-07-2012, 21:50

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things from the past that no longer exist Emily of Halifax 82 82,639 11-06-2011, 22:25
Last Post: abcdef