Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit quieter the past few days?
It's been slower this whole year...I'm glad I started making movies at Christmas and doing more IM. I know many have found that but also many are still doing well...maybe it's my name, my photos, how I work or present myself, who knows...I probably didn't choose the best name but it is me, and I hate the bullshit portfolios where people sell themselves as giving the "most" and "best" but I suppose guys go for that.

I think the higher prices are reasonable...consider how much an average guy will spend on entertainment or on a few beers down the pub. Having a sexy girl on webcam, most probably completely out his league in real life, has got to be worth at least what he would spend on other things so easily. What I think they forget too is that we are people, we have lives, we don't have to give them a show.

I had a guy in free preview the other day send a skype booking through...it was for 5 credits for 10 minutes instead of 20! Thankfully I noticed before accepting, he was a new guy and I don't think trying the usual trick others pull. I looked at my cam as he was still there and said with astonishment that I couldn't accept it. I'll be getting a proper job again before I give a private show for 50p a minute!

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by kinkydirtybitch - 15-07-2012, 18:41
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by Classy_Katy - 20-07-2012, 18:22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things from the past that no longer exist Emily of Halifax 82 82,429 11-06-2011, 22:25
Last Post: abcdef