Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit quieter the past few days?
(20-07-2012, 11:04)wild1 Wrote:
(20-07-2012, 04:34)curlytots Wrote: Plus, a lot of men do like having a nice chat, bit of a laugh, and they can't get that with a lot of the really cheap non-English speakers.

I don't think its a nice thing to say.

Its not the non-english speaking girls who joined and offered "cheap" chat, most of them came with the program on channel 4.

There are a huge amount of non English girls always have been and there prices have always been quite cheap, i have noted some are now saying they access from the uk which i have my doubts. But hey sure some are doing very well and the guys still love them.

But

I have to agree a lot of them are English that have joined after seeing the program and have started at give away prices. The guys do love a newbie it has to be said some men are very fickle......love you for a whole week spend a fortune on you and after you have told them time and time again your still not going to meet them they move on to the next girl.

Think the ones that start very cheap will find it hard for the guys to except when they put there prices up.....I remember putting my prices up by 20p and it was the end of the world to some of the guys.

We were all newbies once and we all live and learn, i never came into this job thinking it was easy, i remember doing lots of research and even having to have a glass of wine or two before having to courage to go on cam the first few weeks or so.

The program made it out that you can earn shed loads by being a domme or talking filth while painting walls etc lol ( I must be doing something wrong) . Not really a true picture of how things really are at all.

Yes the money can be there but jesus for anyone that thinks its easy money and you have'nt got a huge amount of competition out there is dreaming.

I feel my prices for what i do in my shows are fine, i just personally would not do what i do for silly prices, it has been slower than normal for the past couple of weeks but i am not one to give up, i have just had to work different hours and work longer to get the target i like to get when i am on and some days have failed still lol, but i wont be giving up, if a guy likes you he will pay the extra to see you

You get the oh i really like you but your a bit expensive for me can you do me a deal or there are so many girls a lot cheaper..........i just tell them thats fine your free to go and get cheap!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by kinkydirtybitch - 15-07-2012, 18:41
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by Lolly - 20-07-2012, 17:13

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things from the past that no longer exist Emily of Halifax 82 82,240 11-06-2011, 22:25
Last Post: abcdef