Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit quieter the past few days?
New to forum but long time on AW, It has to be said a lot of newbies came along after the Ch4 programme and came along cheap cheap both cam and phone. Some did good some didn't, but hey guys love a newbie and it`s good to see the girls who join AW daily doing OK.. The one thing about being cheap is you find it harder to put your prices up with so much cheap competition.. I remember back in the day when the only competition was cheap Eastern European girls.. I manage to smile at £1.50pm for fone and think of all the cheaper girls doing same thing as me..

Thing that did shock me was one of my long time callers who likes to shop around, he likes a bit of taboo but doesn't push it tell me that for 99p - £1.10 he can get total relief in 3 mins. I used to drag his calls or shows out, was an OK earner, now his buzz is ringing me and telling me just how taboo some girls will go for pennies. Iv never been one to really believe my callers they chat as much BS as I do but I believe him lol lol ...

Regards & Respect x

Messages In This Thread
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by kinkydirtybitch - 15-07-2012, 18:41
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by serendipity - 20-07-2012, 12:06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things from the past that no longer exist Emily of Halifax 82 82,429 11-06-2011, 22:25
Last Post: abcdef