Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Becoming a "regular" can be surprisingly difficult!
Don't get hung up on it.

Most guys seem to just see girls once a month or what ever they can afford... they see a girl, and if they like her they will see her again next month, and the month after and the month after that... until they get bored or another girl catches their eye.

Half hour is too short to be good... it's just "getting off", in my view, which is why I don't offer it. It is also uneconomical if you are on a budget... two half hours will, with most girls, cost you more than a single one hour session.

There is nothing wrong with seeing a girl once every 3 months... I have guys who I regard as "regs" who I see much less often than that - I even have a couple of guys who I see once a year!

I think, if you want the truth, that you are trying to over complicate it.

The second time you see a girl she will start to see you as "not just another trick" and the third time she will start to think of you as one of "her" guys...

Just relax and enjoy... mix it up a bit if you like, and go and see a girl a second time if you enjoyed.

Remember... the whole purpose of sex for money is that it is casual... you don't have to commit to any girl!

None of us will be heart broken if you don't come back.

Treat it as a treasure hunt Wink x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Becoming a "regular" can be surprisingly difficult! - by Trinity-Belle - 13-07-2012, 19:57