Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit quieter the past few days?
(13-07-2012, 12:27)Missnaughtyness Wrote: Although the program for phone sex etc was good, it has made what we do less of a sin lol......plus lots of girls have jumped on thinking yay gonna make loads and easy work!

Well to do it properly its not easy , you need imagination to keep at it and no we are not painting bloody walls while talking dirty, get fucking real! oh unless of course some of the ladies are............?

well yes easy to strip and sell yourself cheap like a lot of other sites but aw should be a step up from a lot of other sites...............dont think stripping in free should be allowed.

hi everyone, just joined the forum but been on AW for 6 yrs .

I agree with Missnaughtyness. I noticed too, that a lot of girls (espcially the girls who joined after seeing the program) selling themselves cheap. It ruined the prices a bit in my opinion.

But then, we can't tell anyone what to take for cam / IM / chat .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Messages In This Thread
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by Sexxy-Claudia - 13-07-2012, 14:23
RE: A bit quieter the past few days? - by kinkydirtybitch - 15-07-2012, 18:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things from the past that no longer exist Emily of Halifax 82 82,429 11-06-2011, 22:25
Last Post: abcdef