Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Absolutely devastated please help me admins!
thank you i hope so they make alot of money out of me they re losing money and so am

thank you for your help

help omg they have deleted my profile nikkilord

im owed over 800.00 pounds in webcam money

i pay them ever week commission for webcam work so we are both going to be out of pocket

i have read the list of reasons why my account has been deleted and i havent broke any of them?

how do i get my profile back up and the 800.00 pounds they owe me

i have been on adultwork since 2005 and had no problems please help me get my profile re activated so i can continue webcam and phone chat with them

nikkilord

[/quote]

Hi there,

We have all had this occasionally it;s nothing or something small you may have changed on your account but when it happened to me I email them via the help centre sent the message apologising for anything I happened to do wrong etc and they normally look into it and reinstate within a few hours. All monies etc should be fine too.

So do this and hope you get it back asap

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absolutely devastated please help me admins! - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-06-2012, 13:16
RE: Absolutely devastated please help me admins! - by kinkydirtybitch - 20-06-2012, 19:07
RE: Absolutely devastated please help me admins! - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-07-2012, 19:08
RE: Absolutely devastated please help me admins! - by nikkilord1 - 12-07-2012, 10:20
RE: Absolutely devastated please help me admins! - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-07-2012, 20:02

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absolutely devastated please help me admins! Only Jessi Only Jessi 15 28,408 21-08-2012, 13:18
Last Post: sarahxxx