Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :(
I was wondering the same thing...this is from the help page:

Copyright is automatic in the UK and most of the rest of the world. It is essentially a private right so decisions about use of a copyright work and how to enforce copyright are generally for a copyright owner to take for him or herself.

Do I have to mark my work to claim copyright?

Although a few countries require that a work be marked with the international © mark followed by the name of the copyright owner and year of publication, this is not essential in most countries, including the UK. However, marking in this way may assist in copyright infringement proceedings.

What about marking my work and enforcing copyright when I put it on a web site?

Generally, when you put your work on a web site, it is probably a good idea to mark each page of the web site with the international © mark followed by the name of the copyright owner and year of publication*. In addition, you could include information on your web site about the extent to which you are content for others to use your copyright material without permission. Although material on a web site is protected by copyright in the same way as material in other media, you should bear in mind that web sites are accessible from all over the world and, if material on your web site is used without your permission, you would generally need to take action for copyright infringement where this use occurs.

*A website address, domain name or email address is NOT valid as a copyright owner as it does not constitute a person or organisation.

If you wish to upload images to AdultWork.com with some form of copyright notice on them please be sure that the owner's name or registered business name is used. In the event of URLs being found on uploaded pictures or movies, we will require a company registration number that points to this name as the company name or trading name.

Please click here to register your company information
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by xKatieBabyx - 18-06-2012, 02:02
RE: Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by Classy_Katy - 18-06-2012, 09:53
RE: Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by xKatieBabyx - 19-06-2012, 05:00
RE: Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-06-2012, 13:22
RE: Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by xKatieBabyx - 19-06-2012, 17:33
RE: Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-06-2012, 19:25
RE: Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-06-2012, 20:47
RE: Picture Stolen from Pvt Gallery :( - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-06-2012, 21:59