Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam girls: items you claim in tax return!
(31-05-2012, 06:42)Classy_Katy Wrote: I'm working from the figure AW transfer to Payoneer...the cost of my featuring has already been deducted from that (maybe I should work from the total but this is the amount of payment and clearly recorded on AW).

I'm now keeping a record of the cash I withdraw, as that's less after Payoneer's fees and being exchanged to and from dollars. I'm only working from AW and have a file with 12 compartments, I just put my receipts and cash withdrawal slips into the relevant month. I also use a spreadsheet to record my income and expenses, month by month.

I received my Tax Credits form the other day so will be attempting my first tax return this weekend...woohoo! I've seen other people's tax returns and accounts before, been through their books and papers, and docs from HMRC, but never done this for myself before.

For a lot of people their tax return can be a straightforward exercise if they are organised and structured in their approach.

Don't forget to include the non obvious expenses in working out your profit Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Webcam girls: items you claim in tax return! - by friendly accountant - 31-05-2012, 07:29
RE: Webcam girls: items you claim in tax return! - by christie - 29-07-2012, 16:12