Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
Also, most of the age play requests I receive involve the guy being younger. Many children have some kind of sexual experience in their formative years, whether it's abuse or simply observing something or having feelings that stay with them. As KDB said, it's "acting out" and something they could otherwise be paying a therapist to explore with them. It's not harmful and it's natural for us to explore our sexuality.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 13-02-2012, 07:22
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-02-2012, 08:09
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 03-04-2012, 08:58
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 04-04-2012, 07:20
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by Classy_Katy - 10-04-2012, 13:47
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-04-2012, 15:57