Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
i think ageplay is disgusting personally when its a grown man fantizing over a woman pretending to be a child. I have looked into it and i cant find anything that satisfies me its ok. I have read some women find it theraputic because they were abused as children and they get to re enact the whole thing with a loving caring partner. BUT if theyre being told to do sex acts how is that different from back then and how is it theraputic? I had a guy in private once he wanted me to wear white pants and pull them down over my bum and he said he was coming into my room and he was going to rub his cock on my bum until he comes. I was new to AW at the time so didnt take much notice until he said "are you a good girl for daddy?" it hit me suddenly he was enacting an act of abuse. It is very likely a 'p' would do that to an underage girl not actually penetrate her but get off like that. The incident would leave the person very confused depending on their age. It made me feel sick like the kind of sick when you watch a really f'd up horror film. I dont want to be no part of that, even if they are not acting out on real girls. All I say to any closet 'p' out there asking me for ageplay is "I hope you only abuse little girls in your mind" also i have a great relationship with my dad it would tear my world apart if i found out he went on sites as such as aw and got girls to act our daddy daughter fantasies it would be a direct disrespect of our sacred relationship.. i do not make no effort in hiding my feelings towards the ageplayers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 13-02-2012, 07:22
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-02-2012, 08:09
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by spoiledlittlebitch - 03-04-2012, 02:06
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 03-04-2012, 08:58
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 04-04-2012, 07:20
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-04-2012, 15:57