Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How do you know if an ecort girl really likes you?
(20-02-2012, 01:23)wife4rent Wrote:
(19-02-2012, 23:30)Freddo Wrote: It is really lame to be honest, nothing that would really cause a uproar.
In fact its so lame I cannot bring myself to post it

i think the intrigue is that you have mentioned it before and it obviously does matter to you, but above all that, it also seems to be causing you a problem with seeing girls.

So.. We are here to help, not mock!

Many of us, as you know, have been helped by others on these forums and that is part of what they are about, after all, not like you can talk to your neighbour about what we discuss here.

But, if you feel you wish to keep it private then you must do what you feel is right for you.

Sarah x x x

Would you believe it is something that I would not class as out of the ordinary.
It is French Kissing

I also avoid the ladies that say at discretion and only ever go with ladies that give me posative answers. It is strange how many ladies say they will right up until they have your money then turn away.
I did have some regular ladies but one has retired and two have moved away both too far for me to go to visit.
So that is why my punting life is on a downward spiral should have done something about it while they were still around instead of staying where it was good.
If i had it would have reduced my visits to them I knew about two of the ladies and one just dissappeared found her when I searched her name on AW she had gone abroad
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know if an ecort girl really likes you? - by Freddo - 20-02-2012, 07:28