Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Wife 'chopped and boiled husband'
Kate, the UK may well be streets ahead of other countries with the way women are treated but I still feel that, as women continue to be treated as less than equal to men, the UK has a long way to go yet. That goal could be reached easier if Domestic Violence was taken more seriously by the Police. They still seem not to really be interested unless it is very serious (ie murder or attempted murder).

I am fortunate that I was brought up to realise that women are very much equal to men and I like to think that 99% of the time I realise that. My parents were definitely Victorian in their attitude to most things but, thanks to my Mother's Mother being a Suffragette, my Mother has never played second fiddle to my Father!

Chpping up and boiling your husband might well be extreme but, if anyone had abused my daughhter when she was growing up and I had caught them, I would not be responsible for my actions and I doubt I would have stopped at a slap!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife 'chopped and boiled husband' - by davidseven - 27-11-2011, 05:24
RE: Wife 'chopped and boiled husband' - by monty69 - 27-11-2011, 09:09