Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

how do u choose your ladies
(10-05-2011, 19:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I worry about the 'professional' thing. I mean any one with a couple of hundred can pay someone else to make them a site, they can pay for photo's that make them twice as looking, but is it really them you are buying in to or the prople they employed?

Is the content not more important or good amateur pics?

When I say "professional" appearance I'm not necessarily referring to a fancy website. One of the best AW profiles I ever saw was for a lady who didn't have a separate website at all and the two meets I had with her were exceptional. Her profile was candid, honest and even a little demanding but most importantly the impression she gave was of someone fun and that I found incredibly attractive (I got that sense even she hadn't shown her face in her photos). Chemistry between people is important in any kind of encounter and it's something you can't ever really predict. All part of the fun though Wink.

Messages In This Thread
how do u choose your ladies - by abcdef - 10-05-2011, 08:36
RE: how do u choose your ladies - by abcdef - 10-05-2011, 14:59
RE: how do u choose your ladies - by kenny m - 10-05-2011, 15:19
RE: how do u choose your ladies - by bluecat069 - 11-05-2011, 00:09