Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Oops, that wasn't meant to happen!
(14-10-2011, 21:21)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: You seem to be going through a time of it Kate. I'm sorry. I hope the 6k you spent was mainly on things that you can take with you when/if you find other accommodation (sp?). You really don't sound too happy in the place you are in just now so I hope you do find somewhere more suitable (with less nosey neighbours). Then you will be able to work through the school holidays. Where I am is really quiet re neighbours but sometimes that bothers me - its good for discretion - but in the same vein, what would happen if my 'nutter' radar went askew.

I don't think anyonbe can advise re beds as we all like our own kind. Remember when you do put a board under the mattress then it will not have the same buoyancy. WinkBlush but I'm sure you'll still manage to 'bounce about'. Big Grin

TC xx

I had to pay for the 6 months rent, plus deposit, plus credit check in advance due to bad credit. It's a bummer, but that's what happens when you allow yourself to get into debt. I'm paying monthly now, so haven't had to do it again, but am mindful that I might have to do it again in the next place, so keeping it safe for that at the moment, although hopefully I'll find a privately owned place next time and am considering moving over to South Birmingham, since my daughter Tinks over there is advising me Smile

I probably spent about 2 and a half grand on buying stuff for the apartment and pretty much all of it will be transferable. The things that are not I would like for my own house, so hopefully they would just replace things that are warn out there eventually. I could do with the microwave now mind. The one I have at home has rust in it. I'm so tempted to buy exactly the same microwave I have in the apartment, but what a waste of money that would be?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oops, that wasn't meant to happen! - by monty69 - 14-10-2011, 12:32
RE: Oops, that wasn't meant to happen! - by davidseven - 14-10-2011, 13:24
RE: Oops, that wasn't meant to happen! - by English Kate - 15-10-2011, 06:48
RE: Oops, that wasn't meant to happen! - by monty69 - 16-10-2011, 05:25