Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

how do u choose your ladies
There are a number of factors in making that choice for me.

Firstly it comes down to professional appearance of their website and/or profile page. When that is well done it inspires confidence in the professional approach of the lady offering her services.

An upfront and honest presentation of what the lady wishes to provide in her services and what she expects from her clients also adds to that confidence and implies forethought and consideration for both the safety and discretion of any potential encounter which I believe is crucial to both parties.

Links to honest feedback certainly help to confirm the validity and honesty of what the lady is presenting as an image of herself and the services she wishes to offer.

Once I feel confident of those things it comes down to the all important sense of whether or not I will be able to get on personally with them in a a short space of time, along with physical attraction, to ensure that she and I can both enjoy the experience of meeting. That part is obviously subjective and cannot be guaranteed but if the exchange of emails or brief phone conversation is part of her booking process then it can help to establish this.

If it goes wrong and we don't get on then I will accept the loss. It's my view that I have made an agreement to pay for the time of an appointment and I am obliged to honour that. However, if I feel I have been deceived by the presentation of the services or appearance I won't be sticking around for long and I will blacklist that lady. Unfortunately, leaving negative feedback is rarely constructive but if I felt deception (I haven't ever had that when I've been careful about my choice and followed the above) was involved I would attempt to do so in calm language in the hope of making other's aware.

I hope that's useful information.

Messages In This Thread
how do u choose your ladies - by abcdef - 10-05-2011, 08:36
RE: how do u choose your ladies - by bluecat069 - 10-05-2011, 11:32
RE: how do u choose your ladies - by abcdef - 10-05-2011, 14:59
RE: how do u choose your ladies - by kenny m - 10-05-2011, 15:19