Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Should nudity in freechat be allowed on Adultwork?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, nudity should be allowed in freechat
16.00%
4 16.00%
No, nudity should not be allowed in freechat
84.00%
21 84.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nudity in freechat? (specifically Topless)
WOW
I’ve stuck to this site for many years and I’m totally shocked that you would treat your girls /others like this, it feels asif AW is now working against us! The motivation for us women working is making great money ! I’ve worked on tv and cam for many years and we all know how we feel after a shit day or loads of dickheads saying ‘get your tits out’ and how draining and damaging it can be sometimes that we have to log of and take breaks. It’s hard enough to deal with this and pick up the motivation to put a smile back on and get yourself through the day without batteling freeloders!

The fact your showing system messages to users to let them know (which is girls can’t see) and announced this without talking to us first feel like we’re being treated like objects. This is not liberating , liberating is being paid for the tease , the power of being a women and not giving away ourself for what we deam cheap or not mutual eachange!

I think this is a bad move please think about the mental health of your service providing memebers before making decisions as for many of us it will become increasingly hard to maintain this as a job and your as risk of either losing a huge amount of girls or pushing girls into providing services they don’t offer and don’t feel comfortable doing and putting themselves in danger to make sure they have £ they would of safely earnt behind a screen.

Please rethink this, we’re the women /others who work for this site we should have a voice and a say. Please don’t be another cheap freeloading site that I’ll get sick of , nowadays I’d rather work a 9-5 then be expected and harassed by men which is already not nice for free things and shows

I think their should be system messages encouraging a tip for a great show at the end not a system message letting them no what they can groom you into for free.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nudity in freechat? - by x_Lilly_Rose_xxx - 16-04-2023, 20:33
RE: Nudity in freechat? - by urnaughtystudent - 16-04-2023, 20:35
RE: Nudity in freechat? - by SarahStuartXXX - 16-04-2023, 20:36
RE: Nudity in freechat? - by urnaughtystudent - 16-04-2023, 20:39
RE: Nudity in freechat? (specifically Topless) - by Scar23456 - 16-04-2023, 20:59