Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's your average weekly pay on AW?
(23-05-2020, 12:33)SexyAsianTeenOmega Wrote: I've been offered an internship in finance in London so it is a great opportunity for me. The only downside is that it is regular hours and that means I wouldn't really have any time left to cam (maybe one or two hours, but I'm sure I'd be exhausted after a whole day). It's a hard decision because I enjoy cam as I can be at home and work whenever I want, but I also do need to think about my long-term career plan...

Thank you so much for your response though, you're right as in cam won't go anywhere...

The word I consider most important is 'opportunity', my belief is that life is about taking opportunities.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • admin, SexyAsianTeenOmega

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your average weekly pay on AW? - by Strawberryblonde - 23-05-2020, 12:58