Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BE AWARE OF A SCAMMER - DO NOT ALLOW HER INTO YOUR GROUP ON AW & Scammed us £3,000
Thank you for your reply ladies. 

In my defence, I should not have placed her name and area on this forum (It wasn't her address it was an area) but I was trying to warn any potential group manager who may come into contact with her, and therefore maybe could think twice before verifying her again so they don't have to go through what I have (however - her ID has been permanently banned from AW as of this afternoon) After the post I  received following, I scrolled back and realised my error & edited. So my apologies on that part.

However, the main point here is I want to let any group managers on AW or any other cam site know of this women so they are not stupid enough, like me, to place a decimal point in the wrong place and forfeit £3,267 for the privilege. 

We have sent off a pre-court letter to her via post & email, and if she does not return our funds within 14 days she will be taken to court and all costs reversed to her. However costly that will be, it will be worth it so she understands normal humans don't treat each other in this way. Be kind, & honest -  its not hard!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to OTRManagement for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl

Messages In This Thread
RE: BE AWARE OF A SCAMMER - DO NOT ALLOW HER INTO YOUR GROUP ON AW & Scammed us £3... - by OTRManagement - 24-08-2018, 17:30