Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
Just looking at the help centre and my account, everything looks fine. It says that if you have your profile age verified and have given proof that you pay tax everything should be ok and payments shouldn't take too long.

My guess is that they just need a new payment processor to sign a contract with. It's a big job, but a good customer for any new processing company to take. Would have thought that these companies would be queuing up. I have faith that this will all be resolved soon and money will be going into bank accounts in a few weeks.

I've looked at what pacnet was involved in, cashing cheques for companies who scammed vulnerable people, it's pretty deplorable. Here is an article all about it if anyone is interested.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/22/news/com...stigation/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jackiebigtits for this post:
  • moongoddess
(28-09-2016, 11:49)filthiestbitch Wrote: i want to join with the daily pay but scared about giving my password out ?

Hi, yes you may change it before joining, then once added change it again if you wish. We only need it once to verify the person who filled the form out is the actual owner of the account.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(28-09-2016, 11:41)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 11:37)admin Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 11:32)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 22:38)admin Wrote: Hi BellaRose, first pay sent for you and should be in your bank already. I notice you got a nice long list of VAT refunds also which is great.

Thanks

Hey, when will i be receiving the refunds? Heart

Thanks x

Hi, already done on the 27th, check credit history page here https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsHistory.asp

Thanks

Oh ok sorry x
Do i not get refunded back to October? I've paid alot of Vat or do i not get that back?
Thanks so much xx

Hi, only back to start of the month, they stopped refunds back to the start of Oct 2015.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I have just been approved by Paxum and that took 2-4 days to be approved! they are very slow responding back to you. I have emailed them again to say when do I get my card sent out to me.

Will Paxum be affected by Pacnet? as I am deciding to put my credits in there or not?! as Redhead21 said just mentioned they have been affected?  I have emailed Paxum to ask them if they have been and they have not responded.

I have a cheque that will be clearing tomorrow which I put in the bank last week and it was before this all happened, do you think the cheque will bounce?
(28-09-2016, 12:10)admin Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 11:41)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 11:37)admin Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 11:32)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 22:38)admin Wrote: Hi BellaRose, first pay sent for you and should be in your bank already. I notice you got a nice long list of VAT refunds also which is great.

Thanks

Hey, when will i be receiving the refunds? Heart

Thanks x

Hi, already done on the 27th, check credit history page here https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsHistory.asp

Thanks

Oh ok sorry x
Do i not get refunded back to October? I've paid alot of Vat or do i not get that back?
Thanks so much xx

Hi, only back to start of the month, they stopped refunds back to the start of Oct 2015.

Thanks

Damn lol
Ok thanks very much!
xxx
(28-09-2016, 12:14)CeceUK Wrote: I have just been approved by Paxum and that took 2-4 days to be approved! they are very slow responding back to you. I have emailed them again to say when do I get my card sent out to me.

Will Paxum be affected by Pacnet? as I am deciding to put my credits in there or not?! as Redhead21 said just mentioned they have been affected?  I have emailed Paxum to ask them if they have been and they have not responded.

I have a cheque that will be clearing tomorrow which I put in the bank last week and it was before this all happened, do you think the cheque will bounce?

Hi, paxum were affected yes. But the card may still be ok to use.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • moongoddess
Hi, AW have agreed to delete a limited number of transfers, if you are a DP member please let us know either here in this thread, by PM or email on admin@dailypayservice.com

Spots are very limited so its first come first serve.

Laura from your two transfers, we processed one already for you and the second is being cancelled by AW to be paid straight away by us once done.

FrenchChloe I have sent the request to cancel yours also, once the credits are back on your account feel free to request them here anytime http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • moongoddess, YoungMumBellaRose
Good work Daily pay! x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • sarahxxx, YoungMumBellaRose
(28-09-2016, 12:29)admin Wrote: Hi, AW have agreed to delete a limited number of transfers, if you are a DP member please let us know either here in this thread, by PM or email on admin@dailypayservice.com

Spots are very limited so its first come first serve.

Laura from your two transfers, we processed one already for you and the second is being cancelled by AW to be paid straight away by us once done.

FrenchChloe I have sent the request to cancel yours also, once the credits are back on your account feel free to request them here anytime http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks
Please can you sort mine for me? Thank you xx
(28-09-2016, 12:14)CeceUK Wrote: I have just been approved by Paxum and that took 2-4 days to be approved! they are very slow responding back to you. I have emailed them again to say when do I get my card sent out to me.

Only once money lands in your paxum account is a card issued by your request, the yearly fee comes off at that time too - someone posted this a few posts back on the same page.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin, Cece, country-gal