Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(27-09-2016, 20:22)laura20 Wrote: im annoyed now because i dont see why they cant just put these credits into our accounts?! i dont want to sign up with payoneer etc...so frustrating....

i did the transfert to my pyoneer but in the futur i will be using DP GROUP to get paiement into my bank account because it is really expensives to transfer from your pyoneer to your normal account x
(27-09-2016, 20:22)laura20 Wrote: im annoyed now because i dont see why they cant just put these credits into our accounts?! i dont want to sign up with payoneer etc...so frustrating....

Because they are still working to set up a payment processor. For the volume of accounts which need to be paid; it's not as simple has just paying us. You have to take into account that not only do they have to transfer funds; they have to convert AND pay the conversion rates as well as transfer fees. This is why they need a payment processor because it's an international transfer. 

It really is not their fault. They are doing all they can and are working very hard to resolve this. They are just as frustrated as we are. We're lucky - we just have to sit and wait. They are the ones battling to sort this out as quickly as possible, as well as keeping us updated. Personally; I think they're doing a sterling job under the circumstances.  Would you rather they didn't update us?

Cut them some slack and let them get on with sorting it. I strongly believe normal service will be resumed by the end of the week. Complaining about it however, will not get the job done faster....
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • KTC, miss_naughty, Tara25
Hi Admin

Ive just Signed up for DP after realizing that none of the payments ive made for this week and next are coming in or this weeks would have by now im sure.

Im registered with the TAX office and do my own tax returns so i take it you will see that on my profile and not deduct tax from my DP payouts? thanks this is all very stressful and i just want to make %100 sure im doing everything correctly Huh
there looking into another company to deal with the Uk payments , cheques , AW are wanting it sorted ASAP because they don't take their cut until us lasses request our payments , without us being able to request funds AW themselves don't make any funds either so its important to them to get it sorted , so nothing we can do but wait xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Miss Deviant
I just don't think Laura understands how banks work & what a payment processor is along with the legal issues etc.
(27-09-2016, 21:02)Junior Wrote: I just don't think Laura understands how banks work & what a payment processor is along with the legal issues etc.

no i dont - hence y i ask questions Smile
(27-09-2016, 20:37)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Hi Admin

Ive just Signed up for DP after realizing that none of the payments ive made for this week and next are coming in or this weeks would have by now im sure.

Im registered with the TAX office and do my own tax returns so i take it you will see that on my profile and not deduct tax from my DP payouts? thanks this is all very stressful and i just want to make %100 sure im doing everything correctly Huh

Hi, we dont deduct tax no. Everything will stay largely the same, your details will stay on the account and if you dont already know, easiest/quickest way to do your taxes is by your bank account, you only pay tax on what enters your bank account, thats the figure you put down as your turnover for the year, minus expenses (laptop, cam etc) then it gives you the profit. Its more detailed than that of course but gives a rough idea.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(27-09-2016, 21:04)laura20 Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 21:02)Junior Wrote: I just don't think Laura understands how banks work & what a payment processor is along with the legal issues etc.

no i dont - hence y i ask questions Smile

Basically, the payment processor is the facilitator when paying mass accounts. What happens is adultwork sends them details of all the accounts to be paid; and the payment processor pays them. They also take care of any conversion/transaction fees which they then bill adultwork for in addition to the funds to be paid - which is why adultwork charge commission. 

It's rather like when you take credit card payments - you need a card payment processor in order to facilitate the funds between the payers bank account, the card and finally the recipient.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Blondie, country-gal
(27-09-2016, 21:12)admin Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 20:37)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Hi Admin

Hi, we dont deduct tax no. Everything will stay largely the same, your details will stay on the account and if you dont already know, easiest/quickest way to do your taxes is by your bank account, you only pay tax on what enters your bank account, thats the figure you put down as your turnover for the year, minus expenses (laptop, cam etc) then it gives you the profit. Its more detailed than that of course but gives a rough idea.

Thanks

Thanks thats good to know. Im quite Savey on my Tax return end of things but totally new to the idea of DP, Just making sure i understand the process. Thanks
(27-09-2016, 20:05)cassey_fox Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 20:03)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Another wee question lol Aw are saying they are hopeful our pending credits will arrive in our bank accounts this week. Will it make a difference if i have joined DP? My name is no longer on my bank account details when i go to transfer credits :/ Will they still be able to get the money into my account? xx

Joining DP will not change any name on pending credit requests, I'm not sure what you mean

It's just when i look on my pending details Collins name is there not mine. Also on my uk bank account request form it has Collin's name along with my bank details. Just thought maybe this would affect my pending payments and stop them entering my bank account :/ x