Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(27-09-2016, 14:23)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Wee quick question DP. could you let me know if any funds will be in my account later today or tomorrow? Thanks xx

Hi, aiming for today.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Hi Admin,

I appreciate extra workload caused by the payout problem but do you know when DP payments from last night will be transferred as they were very delayed yesterday? Just trying to make plans today, thanks a lot.
Ok thank you Admin for responding.

It is a waiting game Laura, we all have to wait patiently. Make yourself busy, work on cam, go for a walk, go out for a couple of hours or for a coffee etc... AW I believe are working on the case right now..
The way I'm reading it is you need to provide AW with ID, proof of VAT(or that you're registered with the HMRC) and proof of address, then you'll get the last 2 payments in your account when they take your bank details from your bank statement...So if you don't do these steps you could potentially not get hold of your money, it all depends on the new payment processor.

Basically so long as you're paying your taxes and everything is above board, you should be fine and have nothing to worry about Smile

Because this is prior to some of you joining dailypay I am assuming this is something that needs to be done separately.

I could be wrong, but that is what it looks like to me
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to del2 for this post:
  • MissL
(27-09-2016, 15:08)xsweetpeax Wrote: Hi Admin,

I appreciate extra workload caused by the payout problem but do you know when DP payments from last night will be transferred as they were very delayed yesterday? Just trying to make plans today, thanks a lot.

Hi, system 1 completed, sys 2 nearly completed and sys 3 is to be started shortly.

On requests need processed up to date also but they are in progress. If you know which system you are on then you may be able to know when your individual pay will be sent.

I estimate about 1 hour from finish now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • MsClara_Wilde, xsweetpeax
FYI for all the girls who jumped to Daily Pay

"For our part, we would like to apologise for this outage and ensure you that no one is sleeping whilst members are unable to get hold of their hard earned funds.  We fully appreciate the impact this is going to have on the membership and their dependents.  Please rest assured, there are no issues with cash flow or financing and there is certainly no need to signup to any intermediaries offering other methods or frequencies of payment.

Thank you for your support and patience whilst we get things back up and running.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to MissLouiseKay for this post:
  • HornyHeidiBush, Lolly-Jess, Miss-Irish-Taboo, moongoddess, SwingingMilf
I would like to think that this might make girls realise that you shouldnt keep all your eggs in one basket and its helpful to have a safety net of money rather than living hand to mouth....!!!

#optimistic
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to MissLouiseKay for this post:
  • del2, Miss-Irish-Taboo, Sacha, SwingingMilf
....and dont use it as a savings account...Its NOT a bank, you have NO security.

(27-09-2016, 15:30)MissLouiseKay Wrote: Please rest assured, there are no issues with cash flow or financing and there is certainly no need to signup to any intermediaries offering other methods or frequencies of payment.

As 99% of groups are scams and fly by night operations its wise not to join anything you dont understand and even if legit, the rip off potential can be high, as much as 50% of your earnings.

adultworkbanner4
does any of you girls have managed to cancell their pending credits back to their credits to transfert them instead to your payoneer account ?
i haven't yet , there is no option to do that on the site ?
let me know ? thanks
Frenchchloe