Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
Omg so if you pay your taxes you won't have to pay the VAT? Why didn't I know this sooner.. once I've uploaded the files Is there anyway I can get the VAT that I've payed back? (Sorry for going off topic)
Heart  Heart http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=2110061&T=2110061   Heart Heart  Twitter: @Miss_LucieJones
(27-09-2016, 12:51)lucyjonesxxx Wrote: Omg so if you pay your taxes you won't have to pay the VAT? Why didn't I know this sooner.. once I've uploaded the files Is there anyway I can get the VAT that I've payed back? (Sorry for going off topic)

No. If you pay your taxes you are accountable for paying your own VAT.
AW did give a period for backdating VAt but that has long gone Im afraid. There was lots about it on this and other forums. It was all over Adultwork help pages and also when you tried to pay out I think they even put notifications on. Its been like this for a year now :/ x

Get your details to them and you will go back to 30% admin fee only
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

AS SOON AS ANYONE KNOWS IF WE CAN CANCEL OUR past 2 bank trans and get them by dp PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY MESSAGE OR SOMETHING! CHEERS XXX
Admin - I have now been removed from my other group and wish to join Daily Pay. I submitted the form last night before I was removed, do you need me to re-submit or do you still have it?

Username - Jennifer_XXX

Thanks!
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
(27-09-2016, 13:14)Jennifer1990 Wrote: Admin - I have now been removed from my other group and wish to join Daily Pay.  I submitted the form last night before I was removed, do you need me to re-submit or do you still have it?

Username - Jennifer_XXX

Thanks!

Hi, processed and email sent.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Jennifer1990
AW will, they put this " It is our intention to be able to pay the transfers due today (Tuesday 27th) this week, although this new provider will require additional anti-money laundering and know your customer documentation."

Then it says at the bottom of the page "The suspension of their services has not only impacted AdultWork.com, both Paxum and Payoneer along with numerous other business are now unable to pay their members, customers and affiliates. Should PacNet be able to resolve their issues we will resume processing with them immediately."

I am now more concerned reading that Paxum and Payoneer are unable to pay their members?
I noticed that as well

They have also removed the bit where they said they have been warning people to have a backup in place, because now it looks like the backups are unsuable as well.
Only found out about the payment issues this morning as my Uk payment hasn't arrived and AW sent an email saying all esp , uk and cheques been disabled whilst they found another provider , I have looked into paxum but that seems to be a little bit of a rip off , so are AW stopping all uk and cheques then ?

what exactly is daily pay ? sorry to sound stupid xxxx
i dont see why we cant just cancel our two transfer requests?