HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(27-09-2016, 11:21)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Just filled in the DailyPay form

Hi, processing shortly.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, apologies for any outage noticed on the forums here, we are peaking our servers limits with the amount of visitors the past few days.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
That updated page on AW sounds more positive, trailing a new system already
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Lolly-Jess for this post:
  • admin, MissL
(27-09-2016, 11:34)BustyAlice Wrote: On my transfer pending I have a pending transfer to 26/09/2016 162035 UK Bank 0****0 6***********0 co********** 1327.90 £1327.90 11/10/2016 and on my history page I have 26/09/2016 16:20 Debit Transfer to UK ************** (manual transfer) -1897

does this mean I have to wait until the 11th for payout? I thought I was on dailypay, im confused

edit: name and bank details removed from post, admin

Hi, funds will already be in your bank, its us that waits the 2-3 weeks for the payment to arrive, you are paid instantly though so its nothing to worry about at all.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
i just wanna know when and how ill be getting yesterdays and next mondays....awaiting updates Sad patience is not my virtue lol
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • MissL, YoungMumBellaRose
Same Laura
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hornygirl1991 for this post:
  • Tara25
I'm a member on DP now. How do i transfer my credits? :/ x
I don't think anyone is being rude in making enquires as to how daily pay is still able to pay people. That isn't denying all the help DP is giving people at all. It seems like a logical question to ask, seeing as the rest of us might struggle with the current methods of receiving payment.

The only thing I am finding shocking about AW is the lack of direct communication. Surely it would be possible to send out a mass email explaining the situation? I only found out about this because a lady on AW sent me an email asking if I'd heard about it. I daresay there a thousands of girls who don't go on the forums/don't routinely read the help centre articles who might still be none the wiser.
[Image: 7997.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to HornyHeidiBush for this post:
  • del2, MissL, YoungMumBellaRose
Hi, http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(27-09-2016, 11:52)laura20 Wrote: i just wanna know when and how ill be getting yesterdays and next mondays....awaiting updates Sad patience is not my virtue lol

Let me know when you know lol xx