Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who's on Twitter?
I'm on twitter too :-) only just getting started with it.
Just joined too god knows what im doing thought have added wife4rent so far i think not sure how to give out shots though lol
(26-11-2012, 02:15)wife4rent Wrote: I nerver quite understand why somebody would want to keep their tweets private:

@MY tweets are protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @MY Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

It is like having an Adultwork profile but asking the guys to request permission to view the profile to see if they wish to pay you any money? OR.... A web site that is restricted to who can view the contents of how to arrange a meet / view your web cam and pay you money, OR... A shop that charges people £5 to enter with a promise that should they buy they will get £5 off their purchase

Sorry but our "business" tweets should not be private, tweeting is a way of marketing our business, anybody that is "Protecting" their tweets is missing out on business...

Sarah x x x

I pretty much agree with all of this for business accounts, my non business account is strictly family and close friends only. Not that I'm trying to hide what I do from them because everyone who knows me already knows my profession, it's more a case of keeping my private life private.

I'm @latexmistress if anyone wants to follow, chronic promoters will be blocked though. Cool
https://twitter.com/tight18teaser
(03-02-2013, 17:40)sexy_smurfet Wrote: Just joined too god knows what im doing thought have added wife4rent so far i think not sure how to give out shots though lol

Just put a shout out fo you, you could do with putting a link to your AW profile

Enjoy....

Sarah x x x
please dont laugh at me thankyou for the mention wife4rent ty so much, but how do i mention you on mine? lol see said new lol
Followed and tweeted u smurfet Wink First things first, get your aw link up on your profile!!

You will see my tweet about you in a sec. To tweet to or about someone, just do what I did and put the @ before their twitter name i.e. @myname x
I joined Twitter the other day. It's all a bit new to me. Never used it before, so not even had a personal account let alone a work account. Am English_Helena (same as my AW name) if anyone wants to add me. I've added a few girlies on here already x
Can't find you under that name lafille? x
(03-02-2013, 19:03)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Can't find you under that name lafille? x

Oh well that's a good start!! LOL. Am so not techie. Only just done my first tweet.
Did you put the underscore in?
I followed you the other day x