Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thanks given
I have noticed that the thanks given seems to have dissappeared it sets you out from the rest, it shows people read your thread and understand what you are getting at without having to post it.

I actually thought that was one of the better ideas here and actually set this forum apart and above others

Its the little things that matter well thats what I always say
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Just noticed that Freddo so has the reperutation
It's there! So I used it to "thank" you freddo!
It used to show how many times you had been thanked and how many times you had thanked someone else if that makes sense
(08-09-2011, 08:50)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Just noticed that Freddo so has the reputation

I think I lost my reputation a long time ago...

Sarah

My little button (pardon the pun) for attaching quotes to a posting has disappeared but my 'thanks' button is still there. Dont know about my reputation button though, havent looked.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Have looked now, and all the info in the right hand corner of my posting box has gone. Sad
Dumbo here, just noticed them in the left hand column, sorry.
I think the reputation was supplanted by the thanks button, although there was no transfer of reps into thanks.