Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

(05-02-2012, 19:32)KinkyParis69 Wrote: So would it be better for me to just request a cheque?xxx

I think you just have to find what method suits you, depending on how quick you want your money and how much you earn, the minimum for bank transfer is 150 credits.

it is a while before I earn that amount as I only earn from private photos and I pay each day to have my web site / phone number listed. If you are offering web cam you will probably earn that in a week or even a few days.

I personally avoid any company that pays by cheques as I prefer direct bank payments

Sarah x x x
(05-02-2012, 19:32)KinkyParis69 Wrote: So would it be better for me to just request a cheque?xxx
I prefer to be paid by bank transfer. Cheques take too long to arrive, then you have to take them to the bank to deposit and after that, there's the wait for it to be cleared too. Plus, there's the chance it may get lost in the post. With bank transfers, you can trace payments electronically via AdultWork and through your own bank. I think Barclays and NatWest may charge to receive the money. Having said that, it's still better than any of the other payment options on offer (in my humble opinion).
(05-02-2012, 20:36)EliteAnnalise Wrote:
I prefer to be paid by bank transfer. Cheques take too long to arrive, then you have to take them to the bank to deposit and after that, there's the wait for it to be cleared too. Plus, there's the chance it may get lost in the post. With bank transfers, you can trace payments electronically via AdultWork and through your own bank. I think Barclays and NatWest may charge to receive the money. Having said that, it's still better than any of the other payment options on offer (in my humble opinion).

Okay thanks alot, I think I'm going to try ESP and see if it works with my UK bank card! Smile Hope you all have a wonderful day xxx

(04-02-2012, 23:16)KinkyParis69 Wrote: Hi everyone Smile I'm new to all of this and have only been on Adultwork for about 3 weeks now, as a couple. Search hardcorecouple18 if you're interested Smile

I'm just posting to enquire about the withdrawing credits system put into place? I'm a tad confused as to which transfer method is best if i'm residing in the United Kingdom. And have[/size][/font] most of you had good experiences in receiving your transferred credits??

Many thanks, hope you all have a lovely night.

x Paris x

Hi Paris

I have revived the payment when I first transfered money but after a while I was deleted. I tarted to contact aw and verify myself but even that was what they asked for I never heard anything since October 2011.. Sad lost all my pics had about 600 on profile and 400 credits.. But according to the transfer the money got here all right x
Avoid Paytoo.com

Do a search and look at others comments...