Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Weird sexual dream
Hey there everyone I had this weird ass dream really intense one a couple of days ago. there was an explosion of some sort outside I mean huge and some tornadoes all over far out by the explosion not near to me. Anyway all of the sudden a beautiful woman appears on the grass she is alive me included and before you know it I begin fingering her to orgasm and she was doing it herself before me. then we begin having sex as all that explosion happened and tornadoes everywhere far out. It was by far the most insane sex dream I had ever dream t. It kind if reminds me with the movie with Johnny Depp in the 9th gate if any of you have seen it. where the house is burning up and he begins having sex outside while the house is burning all over the place
Maybe the earth was moving for you?
do u get a kick from dangerous things
(04-09-2011, 01:34)lolo Wrote: do u get a kick from dangerous things
i guess a little but not like that lol. As I said it was a weird dream but at the same time woke up with a erection lol.

It is definately a strange dream, but I like the way you changed disaster into sex
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(04-09-2011, 00:35)hulkster500 Wrote: Hey there everyone I had this weird ass dream really intense one a couple of days ago. there was an explosion of some sort outside I mean huge and some tornadoes all over far out by the explosion not near to me. Anyway all of the sudden a beautiful woman appears on the grass she is alive me included and before you know it I begin fingering her to orgasm and she was doing it herself before me. then we begin having sex as all that explosion happened and tornadoes everywhere far out. It was by far the most insane sex dream I had ever dream t. It kind if reminds me with the movie with Johnny Depp in the 9th gate if any of you have seen it. where the house is burning up and he begins having sex outside while the house is burning all over the place

I think you best get your fingers onto a phone and book a lady. Sounds like you are needing a bit of fun. ROFL. Smile
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I dreamt about Elliot Stabler from Law and Order SUV last night, nothing weird but damn sexy xx
Too bad i'm not in UK because I just might book one of you for a good time but oh well plus I'm low on cash at the moment need to save up and gt rid of some of this sexual tension