Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Possibility of creating polls?
Hi guys/gals managing the forum. Let me start by complimenting you on the forum. I find myself keep coming back to it, so great job! I have a query/suggestion; this may already be possible and I missed it, being relatively new. But is it, or could it, be possible to create thread with polls in? Reason I ask is because was reading some threads, asking what favourite fetishes are, and favourite toys etc, and I thought perhaps some polls could be created for similar topics in future?
yes latex if u scroll down when u post a thread it will give the option for a poll hope that helps
Hi Lolo. Bloody hell you're fast off the mark again in replying :-D I just knew it would already be possible and make me look like the total noob that I am! Thanks for the tip x
eyes everywhere lol if u get stuck let me know
Methinks you must have a clone or a twin sister! As I see you are tweeting on Twitter at the moment aswell. That's multitasking. Us blokes can only do one thing at a time :-D
lol u learn