Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skype help?
It seems that there are multiple accounts with the same skype name that I use, just with subtle differences such as a . or ,.      

When guys book me for skype shows, they are often adding me on those accounts. 

This only seems to have happened recently. So far, they've just messaged me with their skype name, and I've added them. But I'm thinking that for some guys, they may not think to message me and just think I'm ignoring them. It's a bit of a pain. 

Any suggestions?
Make a new ID?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hornygirl1991 for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
Yeah, think I've done that now, thanks. Couldn't find the right page on the edit profile bit to do it, but adultwork sent me the link. X
I'm baffled. Changed my name now, had a reply from adultwork that the name is correct. However when guys search me on skype, I don't show up in the search. I tried it from another skype account and it's true, it says that username doesn't exist.

When I go to skype support, there is nothing there to help. Maybe it's something really simple that I'm missing?
Well My skype name is of course completely different from My real name. I have several accounts. In addition; unless they've paid for My Skype ID via NF or it's part of a pre-booked session, they're instantly blocked.
Yes mine is a different name. I only use it after someone's booked a skype show via adultwork, but they can't find me to call. I have to message them and add their skype name instead.

I've blocked someone already calling himself 'hotguy' with a fake picture. Probably a pot bellied old geezer.