Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Directcam not showing me as online
Hello there

I'm trying to get on directcam and even though I log in without a hitch, I'm not showing as online at all. Not in the directcam pages and not on my profile either. Is anyone else having this problem?

Can't work out if it's something I've done wrong or of its another one of their glitches.

X
Well I managed to get online in the end. Had to log off quickly and now I'm trying to log back on its doing the same. Eeerg. Swapping to IM and giving direct cam a miss tonight now. Can't be bothered to deal with glitches tonight.

Out of interest, is anyone else having this problem aswell?

X
I have found recently that it sometimes takes over 5 minutes for it to show that I am available for direct cam, and over the last week have found that I have been losing connection when someone tries type anything to me.  It is very frustrating.
My profile: MatureSally38K
I've had the same issue I've found unticking the private / group / free boxes in settings saving then going back in and reticking them works x

I've had the same issue I've found unticking the private / group / free boxes in settings saving then going back in and reticking them works x