Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: I visit a Gum clinic
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Annually
0%
0 0%
Once every 6 months
14.29%
1 14.29%
Once every 3 months
28.57%
2 28.57%
Bi monthly
28.57%
2 28.57%
Monthly
14.29%
1 14.29%
More than once a month
14.29%
1 14.29%
Never
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gum Clinic Poll. How often do you visit?
I think this is quite an important topic and am intererested to know how often our own members actually do visit the Gum Clinic. This will be an anonymous poll, so please do not think that you will be judged if it is less than others, it's more to get a feel of what is actually going on out there.

Please feel free to make comment if you wish, but most of all, participate in the poll.

Thanks x
(11-06-2011, 10:32)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think this is quite an important topic

And a very important thing to do for one's health. In Denmark it is not 'allowed' to do anything without condom at the brothels except handjob and between the breasts. Oral is also with condom always. But you never know anyway no matter how careful you are - you touch here and there and kiss and lick the body. I go every three or four week. Never had anything - knock on wood.

-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
Gina do you have to pay or is it a free service?
It depends on what you choose.

Some of the hospitals have a venerea clinic where it's free and anonymous. But you might have to spend most of the day, since you can't make an appointment in advance.

If you go to a private hospital you'll have to pay each time, but it's quicker then, and you get the results much faster.

I always go to the public hospital, I just make sure to arrive very early - and I bring a book. Wink
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
Sounds similar to hear then Smile
def does sound the same here
I suppose i on average, every 3-4 months.