Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi..ive been thinking of becoming a camgirl for a while now,but everyone keeps saying how quiet it is at the moment so not sure if now is the time to start,i often go on adultwork to see how many girls are busy trying to find out the best time to go on there but it always varies from one day to another,but i always see a selection of girls from a certain group earning,so is a group maybe the way forward ?...they all seem to sit there and not do alot,not sure if this is the way forward or not,all advice gratefully recieved x
If I was you, I'd just jump in and start. You will find the best time of day for you. Everyone says evenings are better, but I find day times are better for me. New girls always do well anyway and once you build up some regulars you'll be fine. Make sure you upload photos regularly and put more than a few words on your profile. You need to make them want to speak to you Smile

Do you have an aw profile? x