Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam performers wanted great rates!!!!
Hiya,

We are currently looking for male, females and couples to join our fast growing team of performers.

Get paid to have fun from home with flexible hours for part time or full time employment.

Very competitive rates allowing each performer to earn up to 60 pound per hour.

Any size, any look and any nationality.

We pay every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks depending on your working arrangements when starting.

We believe that people looking for work shouldn't have to pay to get started, so we don't. Start today, no registration fees guaranteed.

Please feel free to contact us for more details.

We are number 1 for a reason.

Modeliciousmodels@live.co.uk

(12-12-2012, 20:57)Modeliciousmodels Wrote: Hiya,

We are currently looking for male, females and couples to join our fast growing team of performers.

Get paid to have fun from home with flexible hours for part time or full time employment.

Very competitive rates allowing each performer to earn up to 60 pound per hour.

*UP TO* £60 per hour?? Is that before or after your cut? Wink

Quote:Any size, any look and any nationality.

We pay every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks depending on your working arrangements when starting.

We believe that people looking for work shouldn't have to pay to get started, so we don't. Start today, no registration fees guaranteed.

Yeah so do we. Who the hell pays a company to start performing on cam anyway?? Huh

Quote:Please feel free to contact us for more details.

We are number 1 for a reason.

Who are you?

Quote:Modeliciousmodels@live.co.uk

A free hotmail account? Really? Goofy

Can you update the post with more details about your company please? Like... are you an actual cam site or are you a studio? What's your percentage payout? Do you offer geoblocking? Are you tip based or private? How many cam models currently work for you? What's your traffic like?

I'm sure there's more questions

http://www.modeliciousmodels.co.uk <- this modelicious?

Number 1 for a reason? Which reason would that be then
Great opportunity to remind girls:

Do your research before joining a webcam site. 99% of those that are trustworthy you will already know of. If you don't know of them they may well be trustworthy, but probably won't have any traffic yet, hence not worth joining at this point.

Professional camsites will have a professional website and contact email (NOT hotmail/ gmail/ yahoo etc)

Some camsites do brag about potential earnings/ how great they are, but those that do so first before anything else, are usually scams designed to draw in the desperate for cash.

No 1 rule - if it seems too good to be true, IT PROBABLY IS!
(13-12-2012, 02:10)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Great opportunity to remind girls:

Do your research before joining a webcam site. 99% of those that are trustworthy you will already know of. If you don't know of them they may well be trustworthy, but probably won't have any traffic yet, hence not worth joining at this point.

Professional camsites will have a professional website and contact email (NOT hotmail/ gmail/ yahoo etc)

Some camsites do brag about potential earnings/ how great they are, but those that do so first before anything else, are usually scams designed to draw in the desperate for cash.

No 1 rule - if it seems too good to be true, IT PROBABLY IS!

Great advice! I would also add that legit sites/groups do not spam your inbox/email!
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX