Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What’s The Best Time To Have Sex?
(26-05-2012, 06:50)bolton8inch Wrote: its gotta be 1st thing in the morning... makes use of my 'morning glory' andputs you in a chilled, relaxed mood for the day ahead Wink

Going for a pee usually gets rid of that 'problem' .........................SadBig Grin

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(27-05-2012, 19:13)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(26-05-2012, 06:50)bolton8inch Wrote: its gotta be 1st thing in the morning... makes use of my 'morning glory' andputs you in a chilled, relaxed mood for the day ahead Wink

Going for a pee usually gets rid of that 'problem' .........................SadBig Grin

lol Wink true but nowhere near as much fun Tongue
Anytime the mood is right for both of you. I cannot believe I am saying this, but I have had sex outside during a hurricane (it was WILD and FUN!!!), while swimming, receiving a great BJ in a public area, and other crazy stuff (like most of you, I am sure). I am so conservative about many things except when the "soldier" wants to go on the attack. Then, all "bets are off" as long as it is mutual between me and the woman. Having fun with women does not mean disrespect them, even in a "punter relationship"..