Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Website Slow / Unreachable
DDOS

Dedicated Denial of Service

by writing a fairly simple programme, you can make a computer (or network of computers) all keep going to the same website (in this case awf) the hundreds of automated attempts to open the website slow down, and eventually crash the website.

(10-09-2011, 19:22)MrSmith767 Wrote: DDOS

Dedicated Denial of Service

by writing a fairly simple programme, you can make a computer (or network of computers) all keep going to the same website (in this case awf) the hundreds of automated attempts to open the website slow down, and eventually crash the website.

Is that done intentionally to make a site crash if so why?

it is done intentionally, often out of malice. Maybe someone is jealous of the forum!

You often see it happen against big sites like microsoft or google

(10-09-2011, 19:43)MrSmith767 Wrote: it is done intentionally, often out of malice. Maybe someone is jealous of the forum!

sad jealous world we live in when people have nothing better to do with there time

(10-09-2011, 19:47)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(10-09-2011, 19:43)MrSmith767 Wrote: it is done intentionally, often out of malice. Maybe someone is jealous of the forum!

sad jealous world we live in when people have nothing better to do with there time

Yeah it is sad that people feel the need to do these things.

Thanks for enlightening me what it was all about. If my laptop doesnt work I just give it a kick - and if that doesnt work im fkd - was all above my head.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I though of an easier way to describe it:

you have a phone number
if someone rings you, everyone else gets an engaged tone.

someone wants to interrupt your business, and they ring your number, and get all their friends to ring at the same time.... the result is any genuine customers cant get through due to the volume of hoax calls

A bit like what happened to Lolo in Kent then. Bar stewards!
I am glad someone explained the DDOs thingy

What happened to lovely Lolo was a cowardly act and really bloody childish as well
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

What happened to Lolo? Have I missed a thread?
(12-09-2011, 01:05)SassyAnn Wrote: What happened to Lolo? Have I missed a thread?

Some twat continually annoyed her and made lots of annoying phonecalls. I really hope it was nothing to do with a person from Kent. I have seen a few ladies that have toured Kent and have not heard it happen before so it was probably someone who was jealous of Lolo

Thats my opinion

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]