Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Children with STIs
(31-08-2011, 07:43)Freddo Wrote: I had my first sexual experience with a mates mum. My mate and his dad had gone to cricket and he had forgotten to mention it. I went round his house and she invited me in.
I had a great time and she was a bit of a hot lady she came to the door in a little nightie it was a great experience but I was only 13 at the time.
Never told anyone about it and it was repeated a few times until they moved into a private estate

This proves that female paedos are not something new. Women like this should be reported and jailed. If it happened the other way round they would be screaming from the rooftops.

I've got a dishy son in law and under 'normal' circumstances - yes I would - but its not normal circumstances and even as a prossie I have morals. I would never overstep the mark and touch anyone who was related even if it was through marriage.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Freddo's experiences certainly arent out of the ordinary and lets face it, most young lads had a similar sort of fantasy. Was it bad? Well of course it was but somehow it doesnt seem as bad a lady seducing a young lad rather than a guy seducing a young girl.
I can remember mates who almost got a pat on the back when they lost their virginity at a young age, yet if a girl did, they were sluts! Not quite equal is it?