Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi from cherry delight
Hello there to all..
Im Cherry_Delight,just joined and based in Blackpool.Wonderful site,so friendly.Big Grin
Hello Sarah, and Cherry too.

Cherry, have you thought of adding a link to your profiles in your signature?

Hi Cherry nice to have you here its all good fun but we do tend to get sidetracked occasionally
(25-06-2011, 15:50)MrSmith767 Wrote: Hello Sarah, and Cherry too.

Cherry, have you thought of adding a link to your profiles in your signature?

Hi Sarah,thanks for the welcome.how do i add my link?
hi cherry i gave u your own thread
(25-06-2011, 17:23)lolo Wrote: hi cherry i gave u your own thread

Oh right,ok hun.Many thanks.xx.Regards Cherry.x.
(25-06-2011, 15:51)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hi Cherry nice to have you here its all good fun but we do tend to get sidetracked occasionally

Hi there Emily,many thanks for the welcome,Regards,Cherry.x.
Hi Cherry
Hello Cherry, lovely to meet you. Please do get involved with the threads, we enjoy a good debate and as Emily says, we have a bad habit of getting side tracked lol.

(26-06-2011, 10:34)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Hello Cherry, lovely to meet you. Please do get involved with the threads, we enjoy a good debate and as Emily says, we have a bad habit of getting side tracked lol.

Hi there to you CurvaceousKate,huge thanks for the lovely welcome.Just reading through everything,all great fun and very informative stuff.Nothing wrong in getting side tracked,lol..