Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Image Uploader "allowed"
Something is screwy with the image uploader. I'm trying to upload to my private gallery, and it's not letting me pick most of the images.

It says "Total Files: 55. Allowed: 10". Why are only 10 of those allowed? I've tried renaming all the images, and batch resizing them, but after resizing it refuses to accept ANY of the images.

Is there any way to force it to accept the images? It's not like there's anything different between the ones that aren't allowed and the ones that are, they're the taken by the same camera at roughly the same time.
Hi, try http://www.adultwork.com/XXXGalleryAddClassic.asp?GE=0

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Sorry for the late reply - I've tried that, and it goes to an error page with this text:

Quote:An error occurred on the server when processing your page request/submission. Please contact the Site's admin team via the Help Center, citing the URL of the page you were on and the action you were attempting. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. (Server ID: 21)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SMS chat - whats allowed and not allowed? janehor 2 5,771 12-06-2017, 13:28
Last Post: janehor